Keith Lakatosh, President, 248-854-8446
Penny Wars has gotten underway. Already as a region we have raised over $300, this is great considering that was Eric’s original goal. Now is time for Rochester to stage a comeback. Bring your pennies to the next Membership meeting on June 10th.
Here are the standings so far:
Chapters Involved ___________ Amount Collected
Farmington Area——————— $(-19.08)
Royal Oak —————————–$38.68
Madison Heights ——————–$2.43
Port Huron ————————— $(-4.94)
Rochester Area ———————$(-23.65)
Shores Area ————————- $(-2.97)
Warren ——————————– $(-11.75)
Grand Total raised $329.66
Continuing until the August convention (August 13th), we will be at WAR… PENNY WAR! Here is a reminder of how it works:
1. Eric will be collecting change at our monthly General Membership Meetings.
2. We increase our score based on the number of pennies we collect.
3. For “silver” change, we DO NOT gain points, but we get to reduce the score of another chapter in the region, They are: Farmington, Madison Heights, Port Huron, Royal Oak, Shores Area, Warren, and Waterford
4. Paper bills will be accepted, but will not count towards total points.
5. The chapter that has the highest score (or least lowest) at the end wins the war.
So what do we win? Aside from Bragging rights, Eric has offered the winning chapter the opportunity to exploit his knowledge and time for up to two projects for the chapter. As you know this can be very helpful for us, considering the amount of manpower required for events like Haunted House and Christmas Shopping Tour. Let’s show the region how good we are at raising funds for a good cause!